Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult them. This is an information that is made in compliance with the current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The “owner” of the treatment
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Controller of their treatment is Triumph Italy Srl. based in Via Lucilio, 60 Rome.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the office in charge of the treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided by users who perform the actions required by specific functions of the site, forward requests or intend to use services offered through the site as well as receive further specific contents, are used for the sole purpose of managing the actions performed by users, giving feedback to their requests or perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or carry out activities provided for by the agreements defined with the interested parties in relation to any pre-contractual or legal contractual obligations.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response,the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data by filling in forms or by sending e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on the site involves the collection of data to manage the request. Specific information may be viewed from time to time on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request in relation to the compilation of specific forms or modules.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Methods of processing and data retention times
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this information and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
Rights of interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, based on current legislation:
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request using the following contact points through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted at the address indicated below: requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the following contact details firstname.lastname@example.org . The data protection officer designated by the Data Controller can be contacted at email@example.com
This version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on 15th of March 2021.